Happy Spring ...

Good morning! Today I'm back after taking a week off for some me time during the lovely Spring-like weather we had in Northern Illinois last week.


My card features this lovely  Happy Spring Squares (G415) stamp from Great Impressions Stamps. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Copic Markers were used to color the squares, and then I cut them out. I embossed some white cardstock with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, tied on some yellow ribbon, and added it to my Lemon Whip card with 3D Foam Tape. I then added the squares to my design with 3D Foam Tape. The final step was to add White Opal Liquid Pearls to the center of each flower.

Here's a closer look at the Happy Spring Squares (G415) ...


Challenges entered:
 - Alphabet Challenge ~ Y for You Choose (clean and simple)
 - Brown Sugar Challenge #239 ~ Anything Goes
 - Crafting By Design Challenge ~ It's Almost Spring
 - Simon Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Until next time ... Enjoy!




   
  

Comments

Robin said…
Awe this is so sweet! The colors are beautiful! Hugs, Robin
Unknown said…
A nice soft spring card. Very pretty
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Ruza! It's so sweet & pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx
Scrappin Sue said…
Fab love the colour combo
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x