Fluttering by ...

Good afternoon. I'm back today with another card featuring Rubbernecker Stamps.


I love the beautiful Ballet Dancer (675-03), and had a great time coloring this beauty with my Copic Markers. Once colored I fussy cut her out and put her on the side. I created a CAS background by adding a floor for our Ballet Dancer. Then I stamped one of the sentiments from the Butterflies Are Free Set (538), layered the background on black cardstock, and then onto my white card. Before popping the Ballet Dancer on my card with 3D Foam Squares I used a Zig Wink of Stella Pen on her outfit.

The coloring of the white behind the Ballet Dancer is off in the next picture, but you can see the shimmer on her dress.


The shimmer on her dress looks so much better in person.

Rubbernecker Stamps Challenge #3 ~ All about Animals went live yesterday. Such an easy Challenge, and there are amazing prizes so I hope you stop by for all of the details, and then join in the FUN!

Challenges entered:
 - Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #229 ~ Clean & Simple
 - Tuesday Morning Sketch #390 (shown below) ... I took some liberty with sketch, flipped it horizontally and vertically, and left out the ribbon.

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Comments

Robin said…
This is so adorable! Your dancer is absolutely fabulous! Hugs, Robin
Melissa Craig said…
Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Julie B said…
Such a delicate image, thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)
Janice M said…
Love your take on the sketch, very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
PJ said…
Good job coloring your little dancer. She looks happy and the greeting is sweet. pjs-projects.blogspot.com
Debbie said…
Beautiful card! Your coloring is wonderful, and I love the fussy cut and popper up ballerina!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That