Good morning! Today's card focus is this cool Park Bench (G493) which I paired up with the Beautiful Life Sentiment (B205). This pairing is beautiful for a sympathy card, so I chose an A-1 cardbase. Mind you, I love the pairing and it was not made because of a loss.


I colored the image with my Copic Markers. Tim Holtz Distress Ink was applied for the sky and grass, and around the edges of the sentiment. Since I couldn't find my silver pen I used a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen for the bench brackets to give it a silver look. I layered my colored panel on brown cardstock, and then my cardbase.

Until next time ... Enjoy!




Comments

Robin said…
So sweet! I can never seem to get a sky to look good. You'll have to tell me sometime. Hugs, Robin
Tammy said…
What a gorgeous, peaceful card Ruza... I love the distressed inks you used to create the beautiful scene!
Hugs, Tammy
Dortesjs said…
Wonderful card. Love the colours
Unknown said…
Anyone would appreciate this card. Love the sponging a well.