Wishing you ...

Good morning! It's time for a New Monthly Challenge over at the Great Impressions Blog. This months Challenge is Anything Goes with an Inspiration Photo, and there is an awesome Prize for the Winner.


With Christmas fast approaching I created a holiday card featuring the adorable Snow Pals (J70) which I coordinated with the Beauty of the Season Sentiment (E127). I stamped the Snow Pals 3 times, colored them with my Copic Markers and fussy cut out the front snowmen along with their scarves from 2 of them. The sentiment was stamped above the main Snow Pals, distress ink was applied around them, then I paper-pieced the forward snowman with 3D foam squares and tape. Black enamel dots were then added for their buttons. 

I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and play along. If you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.

Comments

Scrappin Sue said…
So cute
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x
Donna Ellis said…
Hi, Ruza! Adorable little snow family, and so cheerfully colored! Your card is beautiful! I especially like your borders, and the pretty blue area detailing the white snowiness of your grouping. Lovely sentiment, too!

Thank-you for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. We love seeing your paper crafting projects, and are so happy you have joined us! Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}
A lovely snowy card with amazing colouring! Thank you so much for sharing it at Addicted to Stamps and More

Emma - DT
Tina said…
Lovely card!! Thank you for joining us at C4Galz DT- Tina
Helen Gullett said…
I love your adorable snowmen on the card. Beautiful coloring. Thank You for playing along with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Deepti said…
Those snowmen are so adorable and your coloring makes them so lively :)