Here For You Always ...


Welcome to a SPECIAL SURPRISE blog hop for my dear friend, Julie Odil! Julie was recently diagnosed with a rare form of lymphoma, so this hop is our way of letting her know that we are here for her.  You should have come here from Nana Connie.  If you didn't, please hop over to THIS POST for a complete list of participants! Along with this hop, there is a special release Get Well Flowers Digital Stamp Set and Get Well Flowers Digital Paper Pack from the MHK Designs Etsy shop designed specifically for sending get well cards to those struggling with different forms of cancer.

The colors of the paper pack are lavender (all cancers awareness), lime green (lymphoma awareness), pink (breast cancer awareness), teal (ovarian cancer awareness), and peach (cervical cancer awareness).  Take a peek at these products...


My card features one of the flowers and sentiments from the Get Well Flowers Digital Stamp Set.


I printed this beauty and colored it in with my Copic Markers, and then applied Tim Holtz Distress Ink to the background. After fussy cutting one of the flowers I layered the design on my cardstock.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I know that Julie needs our support now more than ever, so let's band together and show her that we are here for her!  Your next stop on the hop is the lovely Sathy.

Comments

Peanut said…
WOW! This is a stunner, Ruza. LOVE the background and I love that the flowers has gone off the card just a tad. Absolutely gorgeous!
x Asha
Julie Odil said…
Ruza, this is beautiful! I agree with Asha, I love how the flower is flowing off the edge of the card. Ruza, I am so honored you participated in this hop. I have been moved to tears throughout the whole line up. You have touched me deeply!
kReN said…
Lovely coloring and I like how the flower pokes itself over the edge. Super!
Mynn xx said…
Ruza, this is totally gorgeous! I am in LOVE with the over the edge flower--and the colors you went with are just stunning! Amazing creation, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx