Have a Happy ...

Good afternoon! I'm sharing an adorable Halloween card featuring stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


I used the cute cat in a pumpkin and one of the sentiments from the Halloween Set 3 (475). I stamped the cat several times, colored the image with my Copic Markers, and did a bit of fussy-cutting to get the 3D effect. Using Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress Ink and a dauber I created some grass under the image. The background was created with Authentique Thrilling and Doodlebug Haunted Manor design paper.

You can really see the layers in the side view.


We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!









Comments

Dreja said…
Ganz super! Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
LG Dreja
ike said…
I love the way you coloured the image - fabulous :-) Super design and layout. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Ellibelle said…
A really nice sketch and paper combination, perfect for that cute kitty!
Thanks so much for sharing!

Ellie
Critters & Creatures Linky party
Let's Color Linky party
StampinJessica said…
Very cute card. I love it !Thank you for join us at the Animal Friends !
Jessica DT