Teacher Thank You ...

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a Teacher Thank You card featuring Great Impressions Stamps.


I pulled out the Being You Sentiment, and inked up just the "Thank You" part of the sentiment for today's card. I made an apple using the Papertry Ink Apple Prints Dies, added some googly eyes and twine to add a smiley face to my apple. I layered the "Thank You" on my Bazzill Candy Apple Red cardbase which features AMS school-lined cardstock, and used 3D foam tape to add the apple. To finish my card off I added 3 cherry enamel dots to the upper right hand corner.


Until next week ... Enjoy!










Comments

Unknown said…
Makes a super card for a teacher. Right on base. :)
Glittered Paws said…
How cute is this for a teacher - can use for either male or female. Great job.
Tanja said…
love your card design - the enamel dots fit in perfectly - thanks for sharing your project at Moving along with the Times
Cass said…
Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx
Cara said…
This is so cute! Love that apple. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' Cara DT x
Sue B said…
I really love this card! It's very sweet, and a fab design for teacher.
Perfect for our CAS theme!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT
Hugs Sue B xx