Happy Birthday ...

Good morning and Happy New Year! It's the first of the month, and that means it's time for a New Challenge over at the House of CardsThis month's Challenge is a Embossing and/or Color Challenge.



My card features both aspects of the challenge ... Embossing and some of the Colors.


My nephew turns 18 this month, so he was my inspiration for today's card. I pulled out some Hunter Green cardstock, embossed it with my Cuttlebug Cane Back Chair Embossing Folder, and then used one of my Nestabilities Long Classic Rectangular Dies in the center of the panel. After adhering the panel to my Spearmint A2 Panel I stamped the sentiment with Chocolate Brown Ink, and added the cream colored enamel dots. 


Clean and Simple for a young man who is not into fussy cards, and I just love how the sentiment pops!

Make sure you hop on over to the House of Cards Challenge Blog for all of the details for entering our Monthly Challenge. I can't wait to see what inspires you this month!

Challenges entered ...

Until Next time ... Enjoy!






Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: CutCardStock Cougar White Folded Invitation Card, CutCardstock Spearmint Pop-Tone A2 Flat Card 
 - Stamps: Papertry Ink Think Big Favorites #24 Mini Stamp Set
 - Ink: Papertry Ink Dark Chocolate 
 - Other: YNS Vanilla Enamel Dots

Comments

Judy V said…
Happy New Year Ruza! Great masculine card! Love the embossing!
Judy HOC Teamie
Donna said…
Stunning birthday card, perfect for your nephew! Donna HOC Teamie
Merethe A said…
Happy new year Ruza, and thanks for that lovely pize pack I got from you. Love that snowman stamp and die. Thanks again.

Lovely stamp here on this card, and a fab embossed background.

(✿*‿*) Ma (Merethe)
Teamie HOC
http://majaapia.blogspot.no/
sue t. said…
What guy wouldn't love this card! I love it cause it's green- the most beautiful color in the world!!
Mynn xx said…
Totally beautiful, Ruza! I LOVE that amazing embossing folder--it's such a fabulous pattern! I adore the big, bold sentiment, too! Wonderful card, friend! HUGS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) Mynn xx
Rocky said…
Love your stunning card, the texture is brilliant, so glad to be working with you again. Happy New Year....Rocky.
Jane Knudsen said…
Lovely! I love the embossing - a beautiful card that someone is going to enjoy! jane hoc dt
Great embossed background! I love your deep jewel tones too! Beautiful card! Have a warm and crafty 2016!
Take Care!
Michele
Gorgeous CAS card, Ruza! I love it.
Hugs,
Em, HOC teamie
Dotty Jo said…
Wow, stunning card, Ruza! Jo x HOC/DT Teamie.
Lovely CAS Birthday card!
Tina
HOC DT
Unknown said…
Your background is adorable! I love it. Thanks for sharing with us! Cheers...Paula