Sending Prayers ...


Good Morning. I'm back today to share with you my designs featuring MHK Designs Digital Stamps.


My card features the Silhouette Dove and one of the sentiments that come in the Peace Dove Stamp Set. I brought the dove image into a word document, added the sentiment, and hit print.


Once my design was printed, I cut down the cardstock to size, and carefully cut a portion of the tail and leaves. No coloring was required for the Silhouette Dove so I used several distress inks to add color for a vintage feel. Next, I distressed around the edges of the cardbase, layered my design on same, and then added a pearl to the eye.

Here's a look at the entire Peace Dove Stamp Set ...


Now, we can't have a Release without a Giveaway!



The Giveaway starts August 16th and goes thru August 20th. This represents the days we are showcasing each of the sets being released.

There are a total of 10 Stamp Sets being released, two for each day.

How do I WIN this amazing set you ask?

Head on over to On A Stampage for all of the details.



If you are on Facebook, we'd love to have you join our MHK Designers & Friends Facebook Page. For every 50 Members who join the group, there will be a Giveaway. Make sure you join in the FUN to find out all of the details.

Challenges entered ...
 - Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #93 ~ Anything Goes w/a Twist, Monochrome

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Papertry Ink Vintage Cream
 - Ink: Tim Holtz Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Comments

I love the vintage look of your card....very nice :) Hugs...Janie