Monogram Stationary ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Great Impressions Blog today.


I enjoy making personal stationary for friends and family, and decided to make some for myself using the Monogram Flourish "R" (E607). For this set of 3-1/5" x 5" note cards I stamped the monogram with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored it a bit, and then went over the flourish with my Copic 0.3 Multi-Liner Pens. Each Monogram was cut out with one of my dies, and popped onto my airbrushed background with 3D foam squares. These were quick and easy to make.


I picked up some iCraft Gold Deco Foil for another project I'm working on, and decided to make another card featuring the Monogram Flourish "R" (E607). I stamped the monogram with Versamark Ink, embossed it with Clear Embossing powder, and then rubbed the foil over the monogram. Mind you, it sounds easier than it was. I had to use a lot of arm strength to get the foil to adhere to the monogram. I'll have to pick up some gold embossing powder for next time. The stripes were easier to create. I used 1/8" Scor-Tape for the lines, and then rubbed on the foil. I love how elegant this card turned out.


If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!!

I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Papertry Ink White
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
 - Other: Copic Airbrush System, MFT Ins&Out Dia Stchd Rec STAX, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Mynn xx said…
These are all just totally gorgeous, Ruza! LOVE the soft colors, but I think the gold is my fave! Awesome! HUGS! :) Mynn xx