Happy Mother's Day ...

Good morning! Mother's Day is fast approaching so I'm sharing a card for that special day today.


This adorable guy is called Christopher with Heart that I matched up with the Happy Mother's Day Sentiment from Inky Impressions. Christopher was colored with my Copic Markers, fussy cut out and added to my design over the ground created with Distress Inks. Once both images were attached to my card, I created the hearts background with a stamp from my stash.

Copics: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 (skin), W3, W5, W7 & W9 (hair)
B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, W1, YR61, YR68, G00, G02 (clothes);
R29, R39, R59 & R89 (heart)

There are tons of awesome image in the Inky Impressions Store, and I hope you'll hop over and check them out.

Challenges entered ...
 - Crafting By Design Challenge ~ We Love Mom
 - My Sheri Crafts Challenge #155 ~ Happy Mother's Day

I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White, Papertry Ink Soft Stone

Comments

Raquel said…
Such a cute card... love all those hearts. The image is so adorable as well

Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts
Unknown said…
He is absolutely adorable, Love the whole card.