Easter Train ...

Good Evening. I finally finished my Grandson's Easter card for this year. Late I know, but he's been sick and I won't see him until next weekend. So hear goes ...


This was so much fun to create. I used the Linking Train Engine and Linking Train Easter stamps from Little Miss Muffet. Now I don't own the Train Engine, but I received a Linking Birthday Train which I'm looking forward to creating a card for my grandson's 1st birthday (the Linking Birthday Train contained the Engine). However, I do know that I'll be buying the Linking Train Engine, Caboose and Passenger Cars to go with the other sets I've purchased.

Copic Markers were used to color the train, fussy cut out, and then they were connected together. I used distress inks to create the ground and sky, and Memento London Fog to create the engine smoke.



My card won't fit in a #10 envelope so I'll be making one to put this card in.

Challenges entered ...
 - Little Miss Muffet FB Challenge #108 ~ Anything Goes
 - Addicted to Stamps Challenge #139 ~ CAS
 - Pattie's Creations Challenge #109 ~ Easter
 - Ruby's Rainbow Challenge #101 ~ Bunnies
 - Sweet Stampin' Challenge ~ Children's Cards

I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White, Paperty Ink Soft Stone and Tropical Teal
 - Other: Tim Holtz Distress Inks ~ Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Antique Linen & Tea Dye

Comments

Tanja said…
I am sure your grandson will love your Easter card - thanks for sharing it at ATSM this week
Unknown said…
This is an adorable card. He won't care if it is late. It's from his grandmum. Such great coloring and the idea is precious. TFS
cm said…
Your grandson will adore this card; it's absolutely darling and most important, it was made specially for him for a most loving Grandma! So sweet! Thank you sharing in the ATSM gallery!
~c
This looks fabulous! Great colors and I love the texture you added on the bunny and clouds. Love it!
Wei Wei said…
wow~ Super cute and sweet! Love your great Easter card! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.
Vic said…
What a super easter card for your grandson - love the idea of bunny and eggs arriving on a train! very clever :) Thanks for entering this into our Easter challenge this month at Patties Creations - Vic, DT x
Helen said…
So cute. I hope your Grandson is feeling better. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our Bunnies challenge.

Hugs Helen P (DT) xx
Sandra DeFalco said…
So cute!
Thanks for playing in our "EASTER" Challenge #109!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!
NanaConnie said…
Ruza, this is just so precious! Love your coloring. :-D I'm so glad to see you playing along in our "Easter" challenge at Pattie's Creations this Month. Good luck in the draw and I'd love to see you playing again soon.
NanaConnie DT
Super cute card for your Grandson, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'.

Love and hugs
Maarit
Pami said…
LOVE THIS! Such beautiful colouring! hanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin', hope to see you again soon! Pami x
Unknown said…
Adorable. Love it