Valentine Feathers Take 2 ...

Good morning and Happy Friday. Sami Stamps Released a collection of absolutely adorable Valentine Feathers last week. I just couldn't create a project with just one of them, so this week I have another to share with you!


This adorable stamp is called Valentine Rose. I printed her a couple times, and used my trusty Copic Markers to color the image. I fussy cut and layered the different sections of the image, and then created my CAS design.

Here's a closer look ... 

Copics: RV000, RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25, R29, R39, YG17, YG23

Now lets look at all of the images being released.


Make sure you hop on over to Sami Stamps Blog to see what the other Designers created for the Release. While you're there check out Sami Stamps Challenge #22 ~ Anything Goes! AND then hop on over to store to grab some of these lovelies for yourself! Sami Stamps Shop ~ Sami Stamps Etsy Store

Challenges I'd like to enter ...
 - 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #233 ~ Valentine's 

I appreciate your stopping by today.
Hope you have an amazing weekend.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill, AMS Blush, Whimsy Stamps Love is in the Air DP
 - Other: MFT Heart Doily Die-Namics, SRM We've Got Your Sticker $53003 Sweet, YNS Red Gum Drops

Comments