Missing You ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog today.


I printed up the lovely Shamrocks Lili, and colored her up with my Copic Markers. I used a variety of colored and chalk pencils to fill in the background. I decided that this lovely would be perfect for Operation Write Home so I used the "Missing You" sentiment. My design was inspired by the Friday Sketch Challenge #89.

Make sure you Hop on over to the Inky Impressions Store to check out all of the awesome images available.

Challenges entered ...
 - Friday Sketch Challenge #89











 - Simon Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes

I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Vintage Cream, Bazzill Classic Green, K&Company Berry Sweet DP, MME Miss Caroline Howdy Doody DP 
 - Stamps: Clearly Whimsy Simple Sentiments
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Faber-Castell Pastell Pitt Pencils, Chalk Pencils, Distress Ink (around edge of sentiment)
 - Other: MFT In & Out Diag Stitched Rec STAX, EKS 1" Punch, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Virginia L. said…
LOVE the green you used!You did a great job on copic-coloring! The layering is awesome!Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!
Andreja said…
Beautiful card you made! I like how you take our sketch. Thanks tor joining at Friday Sketch :-))
Hugs, Andreja
Hi,

wauw, Gorgous card. So cute. Thanks for joining us at FSC and good luck.

hugs
Claudia
DT FSC
Carole said…
Super card, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Friday Sketch Challenge. Good luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx