Just a Note ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Art by Miran Blog today. Our "Theme" this month is to create a Clean and Simple (CAS) project. If you are a follower of my blog you know this is a favorite of mine!

This lovely is called April's Rain! She is such a sweet image, and I truly had an awesome time coloring her up. Once done, I fussy cut her out so I could pop part of her up. After adding the dots around the image, I added the sentiment along the bottom and then used a ruler and Multi-Liner Pen to draw the border.

This card is another addition to my box of cards for Operation Write Home.

Here's a closer look ...

Copics: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 & R22 (skin); E43, E47, E49 & Y21 (hair)
RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, YG63, YG95 & YG99 (clothes)
YG03, YG17, YG67 & G29 (leaf)

We would love for you to become a follower of the Art by Miran Blog, along with visiting our shop to see all of the wonderful images Art by Miran has to offer. If you have time we would also love for you to join our FB Fan Group & Challenge Page, where you can chat with Mi Ran and the rest of the Design Team Members. Don't forget to check out our Art by Miran Challenge Blog also ... LOTS of FUN happening here!!

Challenges entered ...
-

I appreciate you stopping by today.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, Bazzill Classic Green
 - Stamps: MFT Sentiment
 - Other: Ruler, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

April said…
Absolutely adorable.
April