LTC Challenge #143 ~ Color Inspired ...

This weeks Challenge is "Color Inspired"
and our Sponsor
 is ...
StampArt Design by Kathryne

Now I'm going to share our Color Inspiration, since I totally
forgot about that part when I created my card!


Now here is the card I created, and you can see how I
totally missed it this week. :-D


I colored the adorable Merry Berry with my Copic Markers,
fussy cut him/her out and added her to my design based
on the Deconstructed Sketch #178, and the final step
was to add stickles to the holiday hat.

Make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog for all of the 
challenge details, and to be inspired by the amazing projects
created by the rest of the designers made.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Vintage Cream, Authentique Joyous Collection 6x6 Bundle
 - Other: Creative Memories Cutting System - Circles, Crystal Stickles, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Jen Shults said…
This is adorable! I love how cute that little teddy bear is!! Thanks for joining us for DS178!
Mynn xx said…
Aw, how super sweet! LOVE the fun shape and layout--perfect to frame that teddy! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
JayBe said…
Such a cute creation - thanx for sharing at Fantasy Stampers.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx