Thanks a Bunch ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Artbymiran Blog today.


When I saw the NEW Autumn's Memoirs I just had to create a card
with her. I love being able to use rich dark colors, and she
is perfect for those Fall Colors.

I enjoy creating and sending my cards to Operation Write Home.
That is the reason behind the sentiment that I pulled out
of my SRM Sentiment #53004 Thanks Stickers.

We would love for you to become a follower of the
Artbymiran Blog and Artbymiran FB Page, along with visiting our shop 
to see all of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer. If you have time 
we would also love for you to join our FB Fan Group & Challenge Page, where
 you can chat with Mi Ran and the rest of the Design Team Members. 
Don't forget to check out our Artbymiran Challenge Blog also 
... LOTS of FUN happening here!!
I appreciate you stopping by today.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above ...
 - cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, A Muse Studio Navy, Bazzill Desert Coral Dark, Echo Park This & That DP
 - other: Corner Round Punch, A Muse Studio Brown Washi Tape

Comments

Unknown said…
A stunning card, I love the image. Thank you for joining us for this months challenge. Sylvie, Craft for the Craic DT
I love your card. Is beautiful. Thank you for joining us on Craft for the Craig. Henryka DT.