Sunflower Sprite ...

This is my second post this evening. 
I have another card to share that I created 
for a couple of challenges.


This adorable image is Sunflower Sprite that is a Freebie from 

I fell in love with Sunflower Sprite and just couldn't wait to
use my Copic Markers on her. I actually printed off 3
copies of this beauty so that I could add some layers.

Once colored I fussy cut out the sections of Sunflower
 Sprite and put her back together, and layered
her on my design which is based on the

Distress Inks were applied for the sky, a bit of washi tape,
and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Sophie's Sentiments Stamp set.

You can see the layers better in this photo.


Challenges entered ...



I appreciate your stopping by ...
Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Ruza, this is so cute! I love your coloring on the Sunflower Sprite. She really does look like she's saying "Hi, there!". That's perfect!! Thank you so much for joining Aurora Wings' Sprite Delight Challenge. Good luck! Mitzi xx
Karren said…
This is adorable and your coloring is amazing! It's so clever to use the horizontal elements as somewhere for your wee sprite to sit! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Rita W said…
Wow! Amazing coloring and fabulous idea to add layers to the image. It really pops! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
DonnaMundinger said…
Beautiful coloring and fab CAS design, Ruza! Love the layering. Thanks so much for joining our Sprite Delight Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD