I'm stuck on You ...

Our Challenge for this week is
Petals and Pearls
and
our Sponsor is ...
Sassy Studio Designs


This sexy lady is called Jessica Rabbit Sassy and is one of many sexy
 images that you will find at Sassy Studio Designs.

I flipped Jessica to have her looking at the opening of the card, 
colored her with my Copic Markers and fussy cut her out, 
and then layered her on my CAS Design.

My Petals and represented by the Catalina Border Die from Memory Box,
 which I cut out in red, and I added pearls to some of the flowers, 
for her earring and along two of the edges.

The sentiment is part of the Avocado Arts Stuck on You! stamp set.

Make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog for all of the 
challenge details, and to be inspired by the amazing projects the 
rest of the designers made.

Challenges entered ...

Kit & Clouder July Challenge ~ Clothing Techniques
The Stamping Boutique ~ Fussy Cut Something on Your Card

I appreciate you stopping by ...
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth,  A Muse Studio Cherry, Papertry Ink Soft Stone
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Want2Scrap Baby Bling LeCreme Pearls, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Annalisa G said…
Great card! Love the use of the colour red! Thanks for joining us over at the stamping boutique challenge blog. Hope to see you back again soon! - Annalisa DT