Festival Lily ...

Good evening. I have a card to share that was made for a couple of challenges.


This lovely girl is called Festival Lily by All Dressed Up Stamps.
The Owner was very generous to create this beauty for the

Festival Lily was colored with my Copic Markers, Distress Inks were
used to create the sky background, and my design is based 

I've been moving my craft room and cleaning up. During the move
I found a great Paper Pack from My Favorite Things,
which I bought like 4-years ago. I love the colors
and knew they were perfect for this lovely image.


Challenges entered ...



I appreciate you stopping by ...
Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Shelly Schmidt said…
Very sweet- your coloring is beautiful!
What a fun card!!! Thank you for playing with the Pals Paper Arts this week!!!
Ginger said…
Fun image
7 bright colors! Thanks for playing with the PPA this week!