Happy Birthday ...

Please scroll down for
the DeNami Bright Blossoms Blog Hop Post.

************************************************

Love to Create Challenge #119

Our Challenge for this week is "Make it for the Kids"
and
we have two (2) Sponsors offering a Prize!
Lee H Illustrations and Yours or Mine Paper Crafts


This adorable little girl called Girl with Flower is one of many 
amazing images you will find at Lee H Illustrations.

I colored her with Copic Markers, and scanned her into 
my computer so I could make a couple more cards. Why? 
I think the image is perfect for OWH, and I these beauties are the
 final pieces to fill up my box that I'm sending off this week..


All I did was change the background DP and the banner to create
three (3) birthday cards that are perfect for kids.

Make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog for all of the 
challenge details, and to be inspired by the amazing projects the 
rest of the designers made.

I appreciate you stopping by ...
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, A Muse Studio Blueberry, BoBunny Bold & Bright Double Dot DP
 - Stamps: Lawn Fawn Bannerfic, YNS Mini Greetings (CYN065)
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Other: Lawn Fawn Bannerific Dies, YNS Gumdrops ~ Blueberry (YNSDG002) and Lemon (YNSGD012), Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

chrissy xx said…
Yes she is adorable..FAbulous colours and I LOve all three of your cards.
Chrissyxx
This is the second time I've read about Lee H today..Off to take a peek xx
Unknown said…
You do such a wonderful job!!!!