Whimsy Stamps January Challenge ...

Good morning! Today I'm excited to be sharing my first project for the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges with all of you!

The "Theme" for this months
is 
Something New!


I used several new items for my card. First up is the adorable Birthday Princess by Lia Stampz. She is such a sweet image and perfect for this birthday card that will be heading to my great-niece who turns 2 years old soon. I printed the image 3 times, colored with my Copic Markers, fussy cut out sections of the image and paper-pieced it back together. I love adding dimension this way.

The second new item are the balloons in the Princess' hand. I used my NEW Silhouette Portrait to cut out the balloons on white cardstock while playing with it last week. Copic Markers were used to color the balloons and string which I ran thru my Xyron Sticker Maker before adding them to my design.

Now for a closer look at Birthday Princess ...


Isn't she sweet!!

Head on over to Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges for all the details on how to join in the FUN, and check what the other designers created to inspire you.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, A Muse Studio Blush & Ocean, Bella Blvd Lovey Dovey DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, White Gelly Roll Pen
 - Other: Silhouette Portrait, Xyron Sticker Maker, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on your first post!!
I'm sure she will love this whimsical design !! :))