Merry Christmas ...

A couple of weeks ago I shared a NEW Artist with you ... Mi Ran Jung (FB Page), and her Etsy Store is called Artbymiran. Mi Ran's works is truly stunning, her designs are beautiful made, and the quality of her Digital images on the scale of 1-10 is a 10++.

I popped over to Artbymiran to pick up more of her designs last week,
 and just couldn't wait to create something to share with all of you! 

This Artist is so Talented that I'm sure you will be seeing a lot more of her work around soon!


This card features the adorable Cute Girl Santa.

Copic Markers and Chalk Pencils were used to color the image! I've tried to use Fabric Paint and Puffy Paint for snow and fur, but have not had much success with it. I wanted to add more dimension for the fur on her outfit so I applied a couple layers of White Opal Liquid Pearls.

My design was inspired by this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch #226, which I flipped vertically.


Challenges I'd like to enter ...
 - Tuesday Morning Sketch #226
 - The Corrosive Challenge #188 - Happy Holidays

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Rustic White, 
Little Yellow Bicycle Once Upon a Christmas DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Chalk Pencils, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
 - Other: Nestabilities Oval Dies, AMS Cherry Twine, Want2Scrap White Pearls

Comments

Unknown said…
Gorgeous card Ruza, LOVE this new designer you found, very Manga!
Debbie said…
Fun card!! I love the papers you used!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Melissa Craig said…
She is a Cute Santa Girl! I love this card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Desire Fourie said…
Just gorgeous with such wonderful cheerful colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Jessi Fogan said…
She is so CUTE! ACK! I love the wink! And the pearls plus the paint on the fluffy parts of her hat...this is fabulous, Ruza! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie said…
Hey Ruza!! I see you are still spending my money! I just finished shopping at artbymiriam. Beautiful stuff and different! I figure if it catches your eye, I should take a look too! Beautiful creation and good luck at The Corrosive Challenge!
DebbieM - TCC DT