From the Heart Sketch #40

This is my 2nd Post this fine Monday morning, 
please scroll down for the NEW Love to Create Challenge!

****************************

It's time for a new From The Heart Stamps i{heart}sketches Challenge, and as a Guest Designer I am excited to share my project with you today! But first, let's have a look at Sketch #40!


Now for my project ...


I went Masculine for today's card that features the awesome Wind Song stamp. I'm so glad that Faith brought this one over from her old store as it's one of my favorites. Copic Markers were used to color the image, and I broke open my Down by the Shore DP for the background. The last step was to add my ribbon before layering my design onto my background.

Head on over to From The Heart Stamps Blog for the Challenge Rules to participate in this weeks i{heart]sketches Sketch #40, and check out the projects created by the FTHS Designers to inspire you.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products not listed above ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White, Fancy Pants Down by the Shore DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers
 - Other: Xyron Sticker Maker, Ribbon from Michael's (Celebrate it) and Ellen Hutson, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is stunning, Ruza. The colors are great, and I really love the anchor paper!

Evelyn
Grandma Bonnie said…
So very nice, Ruza..i love this!
Imke said…
Ruza, this is adorable !! Wonderful coloring of the image and the anchor DP is such a great accent.