Bella Blvd Projects ...

Good morning! Back in August Bella Blvd had a Design Team Call, and the requirement was to use 99.9999% Bella Blvd products. So I went to my local Archiver's, which closes in like 4-days, and picked up what little Bella Blvd products they carried and then I bought more on-line and went to work. Seriously, I spent around $75.00 on products for this DT Call.

Now I wasn't chosen to be one of their NEW Designers. I'm okay with not being chosen. It was my first attempt at creating with just paper and no stamps.  :o)

I created five (5) projects, and figured it was time to share them. So here goes ...

Save the Date Wedding Announcement
 featuring the Engagement picture of my son and his wife.
(Engaged at Last DP and Chipboard, Polka Dot Combo Designer Tape) 

Bachelorette Party Invitation
(Engaged at Last DP and Chipboard, Polka Dot Combo Designer Tape) 

Halloween Card
(Trick or Treat DP and Stickers, To Cute to Spook DP and Cute Cuts)

Dear Santa Christmas Card
(Christmas Countdown DP and Stickers, Christmas Wishes DP)

CAS Floral card to say Hi
(Sand & Surf DP and Stickers, Crochet Flowers 270 Dahlia)

Well this is what I created for my Design Team Application. I have to say it was a challenge to not work with stamps, and I truly enjoyed working on each of these projects!

The Bella Blvd product that I purchased hasn't gone to waste. I've been using the Bella Blvd DP, Washi Tape, Stickers, etc. on quite a few projects that I've shared recently.

Here's to having better luck next year!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Greta said…
These are all great! Love the one with your son & DIL's picture! Good for you for trying--bet you'll get a yes before you know it.