Autumn Leaves ...

Good morning and Happy Friday! I'm back with some more inspiration for this months Your Next Stamp FUN Friday Challenge #5.


Today's card features the adorable Autumn Leaves Digital Stamp available in the YNS Store under the category YNS Digital Stamps. I love that YNS Digital Stamps are available for immediate download.

I used the Inspiration Photo for this week project. Autumn Leaves was colored with my Copic Markers, and once again I paper-pieced part of of stamp. My grand-dog Winston is black/white, and he was not far from my thoughts while coloring the adorable puppy in this image. I went with black/grey since I haven't mastered the black/white combo yet. Distress inks were used for the sky background.

Here is a look at the Copic Markers I used ...


Here are a few quick points about the YNS FUN Friday Challenges ...
1. There will be one challenge per month to play along with as many times you like. (Inspirational Photo/Sketch - do one or the other, or both!) 
2. Each monthly challenge will start on the First Friday of every month on the YNS Challenge Blog
3. Prizes: You may use any brand of stamps for the challenge to be eligible to win a YNS  $10 gift certificate. However, in order to win a special "YNS Top Pick" badge for your blog, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your card or project.  
4. Guest Designer Spot: A monthly YNS Guest Designer will be chosen from the challenge participants, and get to play along with us in NEW RELEASES and also receive a fabulous package of previously released stamps!  FUN!!! 
5. All projects must be linked up on the YNS Challenge Blog to be eligible to win. 
6. Be sure to check out the YNS Challenge Blog every Friday for more inspiration from the design team using the monthly Inspiration/Sketch.  You will WANT to play along!


Now it's time for October's Inspirational Photo and Sketch ...

          

I hope to see your projects over on the YNS Challenge Blog!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Brown, Heidi Swapp DP Scraps
 - Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
 - Others: Xyron Sticker Maker, My Mind's Eye Lush 2 Orange Rhinestone

Comments

This is so super sweet, adorably colored, love it!!
This is so super sweet, adorably colored, love it!!