Post-it-Note Holder Teacher Gift ...

Good morning. I saw this awesome Tutorial last week over on the MFT Blog for a Post-it-Note Holder, and just had to try my hand at it. Since I am in the process of making Teacher Gifts for an upcoming Craft Fair that benefits the Special Needs Students in my community I thought this would be an awesome addition to the products I'll be offering.


I created my own DP using the Rose from the Party in the USA stamp set, and coloring them with my Copic Markers. The "Thank You" sentiment is part of the One Cool Cat stamp set.

Here are several more photo's showing the Gift opened up ...



I have cardstock cut out and scored to make 4-more of these beauties, and plan to switch up the stamps I use so each is a one-of-a-kind product.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 110#, AMS Pistachio Solid
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink, Copic Markers R32, R35, YG17, G19 
 - Heavy Duty Tape, Dauber

Comments

Shelby said…
What a cool idea and love how this one turned out!!

Shelby