Explore ...

Good morning! It's time for a NEW Sassy Studio Designs Progressive Challenge over in our Paper Craft Planet Group. If you played along with Challenge #3 then check your email for the Steampunk Amelia as our way of saying "Thank You" for participating in Challenge #3.



I had so much FUN creating my card with Steampunk Amelia. After coloring Amelia with my Copic Markers, I didn't like the colors I used for her boots, gloves, and her flight hat so I recolored each and then paper-pieced them over my original coloring. I pulled out my Heidi Swapp No Limits DP, which is perfect for Steampunk, and started distressing every section, then put it all together. Now you can't do Steampunk without Sprockets so I pulled out my Sprockets Border Die and cut off 2 for each side, and added some bling into the center.

My design for today's card is based on the YNS Fun Friday Challenge #3. I only used the Sketch for this one, but hope to combine the Sketch and Inspiration Photo for my next project.


I'm looking forward to seeing your creations for our Steampunk Theme Challenge! Make sure you head on over to the PCP Sassy Group for all the details about the Challenge, and how you can join in the FUN!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 ... Stamps: Sassy Studio Designs Steampunk Amelia
 ... Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White, Core-Cards Dark, Heidi Swap No Limits DP, 
 ... Ink: Copic Markers, Time Holtz Tea Dye & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
 ... Dies:  Nestabilities Oval Dies, Taylored Expressions Sprockets Border Die
 ... Other: Tim Holtz Distresser, Want2Scrap Black Rhinestones, Forever in Time Round Gemstone Stickers, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares, Inksentials Glossy Accents

Comments

Ruza, this is so cool! Love how you distressed the edges and great added gears.
wendy said…
terrific , thanks for playing along with us at Your Next stamp
Sassy! What a great take on the sketch with the cogs - thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!
Great card! Thanks for joining us for our Aug YNS Challenge.