Bonjour! ...

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring this weeks C.R.A.F.T. Challenge ~ Sketch.


Sketches are one of my favorite types of Challenges, so this weeks Challenge is right up my alley, and I had to play along! I pulled out France Honey from the Small World Honey Collection 2, colored here with my Copic Markers, and cut her out. I matched her up with DP from Heidi Swapp, Memory Box Dies, and used a sentiment from Stamp Annie*Thing's Ooh La La stamp set.

Now for a look at the sketch ...


Make sure you pop over to the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge for all of the details on how you can win some Sassy images of your own!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 ... Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, Bazzill Papaya Pure Dark Heidi Swapp Destination and Handwritten & Forever DP
 ... Stamps: Sassy Studio Designs France Honey, Stamp Annie Thing Ooh La La 
 ... Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
 ... Tools: Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork & Hot Air Balloon Die

Comments

crafty-stamper said…
gorgeous image and love all the B.papers-thanks for joining us at CRAFT
Carol (GDT Aug)x
Gorgeous card, Ruza! Beautiful colors and your coloring just looks amazing.
Kate said…
Beautiful Card.
Sheryl said…
I love the way you have used my sketch. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hugs Sheryl xx
carol said…
Hello...love the use of the sketch, fabulous card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT x carol