Just Cards Online Class ...

Back in June I signed up for the Just Cards Online Class by Cindy Blancett. It was an interesting class, and took longer than the scheduled 5-days due to personal issues that Cindy was dealing with.

Now that the class is over, and I'm caught up with Design Team work for the month, I have time share what I created. I won't go into a lot of details about each project, but I will be sharing the products I used to create them.

Day 1, Repeat Images
Challenge: CASE one of the cards Cindy created
Stamps: CAS-ual Friday's Breath & Avocado Arts Future So Bright
Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# & Bazzill Black cardstock
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, and AMS Ocean, Burano, Sky, Orange, Rialto & Lido Ink


Day 2, Fun Folds
Challenge: Create your own Fun Fold card


Stamps: A Muse Studio Hey Cupcake, Stamp Annie*Thing Party in the USA, 
Lawn Fawn Wuinn's 123's, Papertry Ink Think Big Favorites #24
Paper: Papertry Ink Soft Stone, Bazzill Black & Teal, My Mind's Eye Happy Day DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Xyron Sticker Maker, Papertry Ink Stars Impression Plate, Nestabilities Square Dies


Day 3, Backgrounds & Masking
NO Challenge for this one, but I made my own Background/DP with stamps
 Stamps: A Muse Studio Wild Rose, Papertry Ink Boutique Border - Thanks
Paper: Papertry Ink White
Ink: A Muse Studio Lichen, Grass, Cherry
Other: A Muse Studio Cherry Ribbon


Day 4, Banners & Tags
Challenge: Make a project with a Banner or Tag
Stamps: Avocado Arts Life's An Adventure
Paper: Papertry Ink White & Kraft
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Webster's Pages Designer Trim 


Day 5, One Stamp Set - Three Cards
No Challenge for this one, but I went ahead and created cards based on the theme of the class
Stamps: Papertry Ink Round Repeats Text Style, A Muse Studio Hand Scripted
Paper: Papertry Ink White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holts Distress Inks - London Fog, Bahama Blue & Paris Dusk

The hardest part about this class is that there are two locations for the class, and I'm the only person who uploaded projects to the Gallery for Cindy's new site. Therefore, I can't see what the other individuals made for the class.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my creations!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Tenia Nelson said…
Awesome cards, dearie!! Hope all is well....
Melissa said…
That looks like a great class.. Your cards are so pretty!
Jackie Rockwell said…
Terrific cards! The first one really caught my eyer in my reader!
Anonymous said…
way to go Ruza. The first one of course caught my eye, love the brights.