Wine & Bread Anyone ...

Good morning! I'm over on the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog today sharing the card that I created using the awesome NEW Ooh La La stamp set.


I created the background with Chalk Pigment Ink and one of the elements available in the set.  I decided to use the wine bottle, wine glass, and the bread as the focal point of my card. The images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored, and layered on my design. Once done I used a Memory Box Jasmine Frame Die to frame my scene, and added some pearls to the flowers. Last step was to add Glossy Accents to the Wine Bottle & Glasses.

Here's a closer look at the scene I created ...


I don't want to leave the bottom section empty so I need to add a sentiment, but I'm just not sure which one to use ... there are so many to choose from. Bon Appetit, Bonjour, Merci, Voila ... it's so hard to choose.


I hope you are inspired by today's project to head on over to Stamp Annie*Thing Store to check out all of the amazing stamps we have to offer.

I'm submitting today's card to the Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe Challenge #38, Anything Goes. The only Chalk I have is Studio G Chalk Pigment Ink so I hope that qualifies for the challenge. If not, thank you for looking!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Product List:
 ... Cardstock: Neenah Solar White & Bazzill
 ... Stamps: Stamp Annie*Thing Ooh La La
 ... Ink: Studio G Chalks Pigment Ink (VP0003) for the background, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
 ... Other: Memory Box Jasmine Frame Die, Xyron Sticker Maker, 3D Foam Squares, Inkssentials Glossy Accents, Want 2 Scrap Faux Pearls

Comments

Cindy Groh said…
Perfect card for our Chalk Ah Lot challenge. Love the way you used the stamp set. Thank you for joining us. I hope to see you again.