Love to Create Challenge ...

Good morning! I hope you all had a marvelous weekend! Mine was pretty awesome, but I am thankful for the start of a new week. I received a lot of flowers for Mother's Day, both real and fake, and truly love them all.  Speaking of flowers, this weeks Love to Create Challenge is all about flowers.

(creation a project that include flowers)

Our Sponsors this week are Beccy's Place & Sassy Studio Designs


My first card is very CAS! I felt the lovely Shabby Chic Birdhouse from Beccy's Place was glorious enough all by itself. So after coloring the stamp with my Copic Markers, I cut it out and layered it on my cardstock, and added the sentiment.


My second card that features the sexy Tin Sassy from Sassy Studio Designs The Wizard of Oz Collection! The SRM Sticker sentiment is perfect for Tin who got her heart! My flowers for this one are featured in the Memory Box Embellished Pear Die that I added rhinestones to the center of the flowers.

I look forward to seeing your Floral creations, so please share them with us over at The Love to Create Challenge Blog this week.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products not listed above:
... Card #1:  Papetry Ink Vintage Cream & Neenah Solar White cardstock, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Avocado Arts Perfectly Planted stamp set.
... Card #2: Bazzill & Neenah Solar White cardstock, SRM Stickers #55004 Thanks, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, Glossy Accents, Teresa Collins Rhinestones & Pearls.

Comments

Ruza, these are both great cards! Your coloring is wonderful!
Michelle said…
Ruza this is fabulous - I just love all the details.