Happy Birthday ...


***************************************

Good morning! I hope each and every one of you had a marvelous weekend, and your week is full of crafty goodness. I know that school is ending soon for our kids, and this weeks Challenge over at Love to Create is all about kids.

(create a project for the kids)

Our Sponsors this weeks are Di's Downloads2CuteInk,
and there's one more. LTC is providing a Gift Certificate to an on-line store. 


I created a CAS card using the adorable Butterfly Bear from 2CuteInk. the Butterfly Bear was colored with my Copic Markers, a White Gelly Roll Pen, and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen. The sentiment and butterfly dies are from A Muse Studio. To finish off the design I add some pearls to the center of the butterflies, and added a trail and antenna's with my Clear Star Pen.

There are several little ones that I know who have big birthday's coming, and this adorable Butterfly Bear was perfect for this weeks Challenge. I can also see my daughter giving this card to her grandmother, sister-in-law, or one of her friends. Change out the sentiment, and you will have a marvelous card for your child to give to her teacher. Hmm ... maybe I should have gone that direction! LOL! So many options to choose from.

My design today is based on CAS(E) this Sketch #26.

The rest of the LTC Designers did an amazing job creating projects to inspire. I hope that you will join us, and share your "Something for the Kids" project with us over at The Love to Create Challenge Blog this week.

Challenges entered ... Sentimental Sundays Challenge #155, Clean & Simple

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products not listed above:
 ... Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Berry Sensation & scraps, and AMS Blush cardstock; AMS Letterpress Greetings, Memento Tuxedo Black, AMS Butterfly Trio Die, and Recollections Faux Pearls.



Comments