... Love is in the Air ...


Good morning. It is so hard to believe that today is February 1st.  The year seems to be flying by. Yikes!  I wish it would slow down, just a tiny bit.

With the month of February comes an abundance of Valentine projects. That brings me to mind the new QKR Stampede Challenge that starts today.  So here goes ...



I pulled together two different QKR images for today's card.  We have the Artist Bear (14409) and Love Sentiment (15524).  Copic Markers were used to color the stamps, and both were fussy cut out.  I created a canvas for the sentiment and layered the letters over each other as I put them back together.

Both of the stamps that were used today are available in Digital and Red Rubber format.  Just enter the number listed after the stamp in the "Search our Store" slot, and it will take you directly to the stamps.

My design is based on this Clean & Simple Sketch #224.  I flipped the sketch and used the "Love" canvas as my sentiment.


I hope you join us this week as we celebrate "Love".  More details and Designer Samples are located on the QKR Blog.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other ingredients: Neenah Solar White & Bazzill cardstock, Recollections Crafting Tape, Tim Holtz Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap & Rusty Hinge Distress Ink.

Comments

Robin said…
Totally cuuuute! That bear is just so adorable! Hugs, Robin
Hi Ruza. I'm on the GDT this month over at QKR and wanted to take a closer look at what my "teammates" for the month came up with. What an ingenious way to use the Artist bear with the love sentiment. Great idea.

Lisa D