Your love keeps lifting me!

Hello again! I'm back with my second card for the Wee Memories Challenge #82 ~ Mini.
Size: 3" x 4"
I pulled out my A Muse Studio "Love conquers all" stamp set for this card. I absolutely LOVE the hot air balloon! Being me I separated the sentiment from the hot air balloon; it's a lot easier to separate the image from the text than to try to just ink part of it up. The A Muse Studio "Dies Cloud Duo" look perfect behind the hot air balloon. The Cherry & White Baker's Twine is from A Muse also.

After making this card I decided to create a standard size card for my next A Muse Studio Workshop, which I will be hosting on January 28th.  I just need to make a few changes to this card to make it work. ;o)

All of the Products used for this card can be found at my On-Line Amuse Studio Store ~ Consultant #1416

Until next time ... Enjoy!
Ruza

Other Products used ...
 - Paper:  A Muse Studio Sky & Sugar
 - Ink: A Muse Studio Cranberry

Comments

Amy Kolling said…
Eeeeeeeeeekkk! I love that valentiney hot air balloon and a perfect sentiment too!

Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!
~Tammy~ said…
Great CAS card! I agree with Amy, that is a great sentiment to go along with that darling hot air balloon!
Lisa Elton said…
This is fantastic Ruza! I've been looking for a hot air balloon and this one is so cute!