Sisters by Heart ...

Happy Saturday all! I had a fun day crafting a few Valentine's today.  Here is the first of two cards that I created for the Wee Memories Challenge #82 ~ Mini.
Size: 4" x 4"
I pulled out my Unity "Filled w/Love" Dec 2011 Kit of the Month for this card. I inked up the heart with A Muse Studio Cranberry Ink, stamped the main image on the cardbase, a couple extra times on scraps, and fussy cut out the flowers to pop up with Glue Dots & A Muse 3D Foam Tape. I daubed two different colors around the edges of the card, and the final touch was to add some Baby Bling from Want2Scrap.

I hope you will join us on Sunday for the DeNami Valentine's Blog Hop!

Until next time ... Enjoy!
Ruza


Comments

Amy Kolling said…
Ruza, I love the little flowers with the pearl additions! Your sponging is amazing around the edges! Hope you are having a wonderful new year!

Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!
~Tammy~ said…
Great inked edges. It adds so much to your card! Those little flowers are darling!
Shelby said…
Love the main stamped image and the flowers coming out of it! Looks fantastic

Shelby