Lullaby, and good night ...

My sister is out of town and won't be attending the baby shower for our niece this weekend.  She requested a card from the lady in my basement.  LOL! She cracks me up sometimes.  I had my image that I wanted to use colored, and decided to create a card for this weeks CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #34 ~ Highs & Lows. Now my sister loves this card, and I hope you do too. ;o)

Close-up of the baby.
This sweet image is called "Baby Mine" that I got from Pattie's Creations Digital Stamps that was colored with Copic Markers, and then fussy cut out. The sentiment is a rub-on from American Traditional Designs.  The scallops were created with EKS's Arch Scallop Punch.  Of course once I finished the card I found a scallop die I would have preferred using. Sigh!

The inside says "Welcome Baby"! I will sign the card for my sister and deliver her gift on Saturday.

Until next time ... Enjoy!
Ruza

Other products used ... Bazzill & Neenah Solar White cardstock; Celebrate it Ribbon from Michael's; Printer, ATG & 3D Foam Tape

Comments

Danica Walker said…
Ya! That's right I LOVE this card the lady in your basement made for me. LOL! I hope everyone love's this card as much as I do! GREAT JOB! Sis
Kim Kelley said…
Another adorable card! Great coloring!!! HUGS
Virginia L. said…
Wonderful use of scalloped borders and image! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!Hope to see your beautiful work again!
~Tammy~ said…
Just precious! Your coloring is amazing! I can see why your sister loved it so much!
Oh my goodness - this image just melts my heart! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!