Pumpkin Patch

Designed2Delight October Progressive Challenge is perfect for this time of year!  This weeks Digital stamp provided by D2D to participants are pumpkins.  I'm calling it Pumpkin Patch. 
I printed up two sets of these pumpkins, colored them up, and popped in a Snoopy eating pumpkin cookies as he walks between the rows of the pumpkin patch.

Now if you've been following my blog you know that Snoopy was drawn by me earlier in the year.  I had an extra copy laying around and thought it would be perfect to have him walking through my pumpkin patch.

Thanks for stopping by!

Other products used ...
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, and Memory Box Nightfall
 - Ink:  Copic Markers
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Paper Studio Sticky Doos [3D squares]

Comments