You're an A+ Teacher ...

Wow!  What an exciting week for me.  I've been very busy crafting, and getting ready for my son's wedding.

My first card this evening is for the Designed2Delight Progressive Challenge

This Digital Stamp is called "School Maisie Belle" which is the FREEBIE we received last week from D2D!  Isn't she adorable!  I added the apple and sentiment from The Craft's Meow "Owl Be Seeing You in Class" stamp set.  Perfect combination!

Tomorrow is the 1st Friday of the month which means a new month of Progressive Challenges start.  The 1st FREEBIE Digital Stamp is available to everyone, and if you play along you get the next Digital Stamp Free! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Other Products used ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, Basic Grey Basics Manila Pad
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen & Barn Door
 - Tools:  Printer, Trimmer, and my ATG

Comments

dstandard said…
Too cute - love the apple border! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!