CDAC Progressive Challenge #3 ...

This evening I'm sharing another card I created for CDAC Progressive Challenge #3.  This card features the Apple Bowl from Glitterbabe's Digis.
I made a circular card utilizing my Nestabilities Circles Small [S4-116], and Petite Scalloped Circles Small [S4-117].  The stamp was colored in with Copic Markers.

There is still plenty of time to get in on the Challenge.  Head on over to CDAC for all the details on how you can participate.

Thank you for stopping by!

Other products used ...
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, A Muse Studio Buttercut Gingham
 - Tools:  Printer, Nestabilities Die Cuts listed above, and my ATG



Comments

Kim Kelley said…
Gorgeous card Ruza! Love the circle shape!

HUGS

Kim
~Tammy~ said…
Love your shaped card and the gingham paper is perfect for this apple bowl card!