Every Flower is to Bloom ...

It's really been busy around here with my son's wedding less than 2-weeks away.  Barely managed to get my card created for the Designed2Delight Progressive Challenge
This week Designed2Delight gave us this beautiful digital stamp called Every Flower to create with.  I left my card really simple because of my time constraints.

Thanks for stopping by!

Other Products Used ...
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, and A-Muse
 - Ink:  Copic Markers Y02, Y08, YR15, Y38 & YR09, and Studio G Chalks Yellow & Green
 - Extra:  Recollection Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Printer, Nestabilities S5-006 Curved Rectangles, Darice Embossing Brushes, and my ATG

Comments

Lesley said…
Such a bright and fun card Ruza! Love the colours!
Smiles,
Lesley
Kathy said…
Very pretty in the yellow and orange Ruza. Thank you for joining us at D2D this week. Hope you'll be back next week.
Peggysue said…
Ain't nut'n wrong with simple!! LOL
I really like the warm colors you used. Thanks so much for using Every Flower by Designed2Delight and entering our challenge. We enjoy seeing your work!