Wishing you a happily ever after ...


Last minute submission for the Lawnscaping Challenge #13 ... "Don't forget the inside!"

I don't normally finish the inside of my cards with a 3-dimensional design.  However, I picked up a DeNami Pop-Up Tiered Variety Pack a while ago and decided to give it a try.  There were three different version in the pack.  I ruined the first one, and went with a different one for the second go-around.  Here is what I came up with.


The first thing I did was cut the DeNami tiered card, on the solid lines, to get my 3-D section to work with.  I added distress ink to add some color, then trimmed the card down 1/4" and layered it onto my cardstock.  I then decorated the face of the card, and struggled on the inside.  Here is what I decided on.

Here is an angled picture.

I can truly say that this card was a challenge for me.  I will be giving it to my future daughter-in-law at her first Bridal Shower this Saturday, along with the 60 Thank You cards I made for her.

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.

Don't forget to come back Friday for the first Scraptistical Kreations Blog Hop and Grand Opening.  The Blog Hop Blinkie in the upper right hand corner will take you to our Facebook Fan Page.  "Like" us so you can participate in all the fun things going on this weekend.

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Happily Ever After & Partly Cloudy
 - Paper:  DeNami White Pop Up Tiered Card, Bazzill Twilight Medium & French Vanilla, Neenah Solar White
 - Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky & Faded Jeans, Memento Paris Dusk & Summer Sky, Studio G Yellow Pigment Ink, Gelly Roll Metallic Pens - Gold & White, and At you Spica Sky Blue Glitter Pen
 - Extra:  Recollections Pearls
 - Tools:  Fiskars Finger Tip Blade & Scissors, Tim Holtz Adapter & Sponge, Darice Embossing Brush, Nestabilities Blossom (S4-192), ATG, 3D Foam Squares, 1/4" Mini Pop Dots, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and Quickie Glue Pen

Comments

Carla said…
I love pop-ups and yours is just gorgeous inside and out! Love your details. Hugs,
Laurel Beard said…
Wow Ruza. This is awesome. I LOVE the inside!!!!
Marie said…
Great card, Ruza! TFS =)
Heather Innusa said…
You did a great job & I'm sure she'll love it!!
This is super cute! I especially love the inside and how you incorporated so much dimension. It adds so much life to the card. :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Lawnscaping this week!
Lisa Petrella said…
Awesome pop up card, Ruza!!! Great job using the DeNami pop up template!!! YAY!!! Super fun card inside AND out!!
~Tammy~ said…
What a fantastic pop up card!!!!