Celebrate ...

The current challenge over at The Play Date Cafe (#86) is a Color Challenge.  Check out the cool inspirational photo they provided this week.

And here is my Celebration card.
I pulled out the Teeny Star Background that I just got in the mail from DeNami Design.  This stamped up so nicely that it will probably become a favorite.  I have several other DeNami stamps that it will go great with, and I'm also thinking Christmas.  I know that is 6-months away, but it will arrive before we know it.

Okay, back to this card.  The sailboat was inked up with my Cobalt Blue Big Brush, stamped onto some orange scrap, and fussy cut it out.  The sentiment was inked up with my Big Brush, stamped it on some more scrap, and punched it out with my EKS.  Layered all of the pieces together,added on some ribbon, then popped on the sentiment and sailboat with dimensional squares.  The last step was to add a star gem and color it with my Big Brush.

I will probably give this to my son for his birthday on July 6th. 

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  DeNami N137 Teeny Star Background, and Unity Itty Bitty IB-WP-101 Celebrate
 - Paper:  DeNami Navy, Sky Blue & Magenta Scrap, DCWV "The Dots, Stripes & Plaids Matstack", and Bazzill Orange Scrap
 - Ink:  Memento Rose Bud Dew Drop, and Faber-Castell PITT artist pen Big Brush Cobalt Blue 143
 - Extra:  DeNami Ribbon, and Darice Star Gem
 - Tools:  Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, EKS Photo Labels Punch, ATG, and Paper Studio Sticky Doos

Comments

Tracey said…
Such a fun and creative card Ruza!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)
Emily Keaton said…
Great use of these pretty colors!! Love that awesome sailboat. :)