Thanks ...

Designed 2 Delight Saturday Design Team Challenge is to create a project using White + One Color.  I only have a couple of D2D digistamps and here is what I created.


The stamp I used is called "Single Wildflower".  I made my wildflower red.  After coloring the petals with my copic markers I fussy cut the petals for both of these cards.  I applied Barn Door distress ink around the entire image, layered all of the pieces together, popped one of the petals up with 3/16" mini glue dots and the other with mini pop dots.  3D Crystal Lacquer was placed on the inside of the flower, then on the veins of the petals.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler.

Here is a picture of one card by itself.

I hope my design provides you with inspiration to go forth and create.

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  D2D Single Wildflower, and Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
 - Paper:  Paper Studio White, and DCWV Mariposa Matstack
 - Ink:  Printer, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, and Tim Holtz Barn Door Distress Ink
 - Tools:  Trimmer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, 3D Cystal Lacquer, ATG, and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots and Mini Pop Dots

Comments

Kathy said…
Ruza, this is beautiful. I love how the flower is a pop of red and the sponged background is a softer feel of the red. This is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Designed2Delight this week.