Sending you Sunshine

When I created this card for the current challenge over at CAS-ual Friday's, # CFC2 I was wishing for sunshine and some mojo.  Every concept that was in my head to combine these two products didn't jell.  Fourth time was the charm.

I got some DeNami goodies in the mail on Saturday just in time for this challenge.  Those sapphire buttons are from DeNami, and I just love the variety of sizes and shapes that came in my package. 

As you can see I made a frame out of twine and buttons within the frame of the colors on my card.  The base is Admiral Blue, with a layer of yellow and craft cardstock.  The sentiment was inked up with Paris Dusk from Memento.  The finishing touch was the rub-on flowers with the bling.

I hope that my design provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create.

Thanks for dropping by.

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  DeNami F152 Sending you Sunshine
 - Ink:  Memento Paris Dusk
 - Extras:  DeNami Sapphire Buttons, Lemondrop Twine from The Twinery, Basic Grey Designed Rub-ons, and Recollection Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Trimmer, Needle, Popsicle Stick, and my ATG.

Comments

Laurie said…
Ruza your twine frame is so pretty! AND I love that DeNami sentiment! One of my fave's! Awesome girl! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!
Michele Gross said…
Just darling Ruza! Your twine frame is so creative and fun!! and of course you used a stamp near and dear to my heart :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Paulina said…
Love this card, Ruza! You worked in the twine and buttons so well! Glad you are already getting some use out of your order- makes me so happy! :)
Super cute, Ruza!! I adore the twine frame and those sweet buttons - aren't they yummy?!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!
Dana said…
Oh Ruza, those dark blue buttons paired with the yellow twine make a great CAS card. I'm so impressed with your frame. So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura Davis said…
What a sweet card, I love the colors. :)
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
Anonymous said…
Love the twine frame and the color palette is yummy with that kraft color. Great CAS card :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Tigriswillreign said…
So cute, Ruza! I hated not being able to squeeze in a card for this round...