Get Well Soon ...


I think this is my first ever "Get Well" card. 

I loved using the colors in The Play Date Cafe's Color Splash Challenge #83 with Tiffany's Sketchy Sunday {TG021} sketch.  They compliment each other perfectly.

I pulled out another new set of Lawn Fawn stamps ... Blissful Botanicals, and an older one ... Sophie's Sentiments for this card.



I flipped Tiffany's sketch for my card.  I wanted to use the long stem of leaves from the set.  I love the white embossed design on black, and used crystal lacquer to attach the Honeydew Twine down the center.  The corner stamp with this set is gorgeous, and looks perfect against the white backdrop. The leaves were colored with copic markers and black rhinestones were add to the flowers center.  I pulled the coordinating flower and stem from the set and stamped it onto the green cardstock, added the sentiment, colored the flower white with a gel pen, attached the rhinestone in the center, and used 3D foam squares down the center with Small Zots on the sides to give it that popped up look.

I really love how this turned out, and will probably make a couple more just in case we need some.

I hope you enjoy my interpretation of the sketch and color splash, and you are inspired to go forth and create.

Thank you for stopping by!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals and Sophie's Sentiments
 - Paper:  Recollections Gemstones Black, Neenah Classic Solar White, and Bazzill scraps
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Inkssential Watermark Resist, Stampendous White Embossing Power, Med White Gelly Roll Pen, and Copic Markers G82 & YG17
 - Extra:  The Twinery Honeydew Twine, and Kaiser Black Rhinestones
 - Tools:  Timmer, Embossing Gun, 3D Crystal Lacquer, Nestabilities S4-131 Classic Scalloped Rectangles Small, ATG, 3D Foam Squares, and Small Zots

Comments

Ruza, those Lawn Fawn stamps are so adorable! Great way to bring in the 'splash' of green this week. THanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!
Ruby said…
You should make get well cards more often (but hope you don't have a need for them ;o) I've got those stamps, don't they look great stamped up! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!
Jinny Newlin said…
LOVE the way you've used those stamps, Ruza! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!
Jaclyn Miller said…
Gorgeous use of all those flowery stamps. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

p.s. I like the new blog layout! ;)