Holiday Gift - Note Cards

I always make something by hand for my friend Donna, for Christmas.  This year I decided to make some note cards for her.  She is a big "Cat" lover so I used the cat from Lawn Fawn's Critters in the 'Burbs for her cards.


I only made four (4) cards to add to some that I already made.  Now she has a variety of 12-note cards for her use.  I also stamped the cat and wording on the coordinating envelopes.


I then made a card from me personally to send with the gift.


Products used ...
  • Cardstock:  Halcraft Blank Greeting Cards - Orchid, MFT Paper, and some scrap pink [for squares]
  • Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Critters in the 'Burbs and Studio 112 You are a True Friend
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
  • Ribbon:  Paper Studio 5/8" Ribbon - Pink/Black (#891036)
  • Tools:  Cuttlebug Postage Stamp Die Cut, Adhesive
I love to hear what you think of my designs, so please leave a comment. Thank you for stopping by.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



Comments